As Hilton gets ready to take pole position at Silverstone the home of the British Grand Prix with the opening of the Hilton Garden Inn, we are excited to announce that we are accelerating towards opening and are now recruiting for our new high performing team.
The Hilton Garden Inn Silverstone is situated directly on the Hamilton straight of Silverstone circuit with 197 bedrooms & suites offering views of the famous asphalt that can convert into hospitality boxes during the major events at the circuit. With all the right mechanics for our guests including a fitness suite, coffee shop, trackside restaurant with terrace the hotel is completed with a showpiece Rooftop bar.
Opening in Summer 2022 it will be..."LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!"
If you are a winner in your current role and want to turbocharge your career then we want to hear from you.
A Night Receptionist provides night-hour reception services for Guests to
contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
Working as a Night Receptionist you will be paid an hourly rate of £11.00 per hour
Please note this is a part time opportunity working 20 hours a week
What will I be doing?
As Night Receptionist, you will provide night-hour reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Night Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Night Manager and Reception Manager
are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
Receptionists serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Flexibility to work night shifts
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay
suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!