We have a new vacancy for a Nightwork Co-ordinator based at our Frome offices who will deploy manufacturing and haulage resource to ensure all customer orders are fulfilled successfully.
Working shifts of 7pm to 3am, Monday to Friday (with the option of weekend overtime) you will be required to process all allocated orders to the customer’s requirements in accordance with plant and contractual obligations; maintain awareness of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance requirements; review, maintain and operate the planning systems; assist with problem resolution.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Asphalt team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Industry / Construction Products & Materials knowledge preferred.
- Any transport, haulage co-ordination/admin experience would be desirable.
- Good geographic awareness.
- Experience of working with customers.
- PC skills.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers