We are recruiting for a nurse who will undertake a range of nursing duties and provide appropriate care / treatment in conjunction with the GPs, and other practice nurses, according to practice policy, protocols etc. The practice nurse will strive to improve standards of care and be involved in identifying practice population needs. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- Located in HG3 2SE
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Assist GP's and other practice nurses to help deliver effective implementation of management of patients with chronic diseases
- Formulate reports as required for the practice manager and or Matron.
- Support the implementation of evidence-based guidelines in conjunction with the practice nursing team.
- Encourage the development of integrated services within Primary Care to include integrated practice based teams and multidisciplinary working.
- Promote the continuing professional development of yourself and provide mentorship guidance for other nurses & HCA's within the practice.
- Recognise the opportunities for working in partnership with the Primary Health care team.
- Continuing professional development
- Appropriate post registration experience
- Able to work unsupervised
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic IT literacy
- Effective team working skills
- Membership of Professional organisation
Please Note: Security Clearance may be required for this position. Who we are:
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.