NURSERY COOK RAFA KIDZONE CRANWELL NG34 8HB
RAFA Kidzone, Cranwell 24 hours per week worked over 2.5 days
£9 per hour
We are recruiting on behalf of RAFA Kidzone, a wholly owned subsidiary of the RAF Association. An exciting opportunity awaits an enthusiastic and creative Cook at our busy vibrant nursery which supports the RAF family based in Cranwell.
Are you the kind of person who……
• Loves to see an empty plate after meal time?
• Can convince children that vegetables are good for them?
• Can chop, dice, steam and slice while singing Baby Shark?
• Is positive and full of great ideas to enhance mealtimes?
• Has lots of stamina, patience, creativity and imagination?
• Gets excited planning the activities for your weekly cookery club?
• Has career progression in mind?
Do you have
• NVQ Level 2 in Food and Hygiene?
• Excellent knowledge of current legislation in Environmental Health and Food Standards Agency?
• Previous experience of ordering and managing a food budget resourcefully?
Want to know more? Then please contact our friendly HR team on 0116 464 5044 who will be happy to have a chat and send you further information. The application form and job description can be downloaded on our website www.rafa.org.uk Please send your completed application form to email@example.com We’d love to hear from you!
• We pay the cost of your DBS
• Ongoing training provision
• Free Onsite parking
• Pension scheme
• Uniform provided
Further information about our nurseries can be found on our website www.rafakidz.org.uk
Closing Date 8am Thursday 24th September
Interview Date week commencing 28th September