About the role
Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it's our colleagues who really bring this to life.
One Stop Stores is an exciting, fast paced and growing retail convenience business with over 750 stores, employing over 10,000 colleagues. With a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
You will be responsible for
In this role, you make sure our customers are able to buy the products they want when they want and that the right products reach our stores in good condition.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you'll also need to be a team player and are able to meet your targets by working efficiently, accurately and safely.
You will need
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what's needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you'll need to:
- Be passionate able delivering great customer service
- Be friendly, approachable and reliable in your work
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Inspire, engage and coach your team to deliver excellent service
- Work with your team to achieve KPI's and exceed them where possible
- Lead and have accountability for your team and area
- Make sure our products reach the right stores, on time and in great condition
- Play your part in making sure customers can buy the product they want when they want
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehouse environment but this is not essential
What's in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pension Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
We have over 770 stores employing over 10,000 people, we are an ambitious organisation with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect; our business really is a great place to work.