Want to work for a fast-growing global recruitment outsourcing company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work through some of the world's biggest and recognisable brands?
Guidant Global's on a mission to change our industry for the better.
We believe our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We recognise we are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. We're looking for a Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Partner at Guidant Global includes
- Provide a quality, consultative recruitment service to clients in-line with the requirements of the client and company
- Ensure that all relevant worker checks have been completed prior to organising interviews or placing on assignment
- Accurately maintain all aspects of the temporary workforce data to enable management information to be given / presented to the client
- Ensure all workers have signed contracts and are aware and comply with company, client and statutory requirements
- Management of Team Leaders (up to 8 in peak) ensuring regular 121 meetings are held and agreed processes are carried out and reported on as required
- Ensure that all periods of absence are dealt with in-line with the company Absence Management Process; and that the Annual Leave Process is maintained and followed without exception
- Ensure adherence to all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise is maintained
- Effectively and professionally manage issues and queries to resolution or escalation
- Provide an accurate and timely payroll process for the temporary workforce including all aspects of timesheet processing, payroll administration and issue resolution where applicable
What we're looking for:
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- We're a hugely welcoming and supportive team where our people can work in agile ways to suit commitments in and out of work
- Advance your career by working with highly recognisable brands and take full ownership for the work you do
- We have clearly defined career paths and provide access to fully funded qualifications
- We're committed to DE&I - proud to be an ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package, including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off!
#ABetterWay to work
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust.
Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work.
Join #TeamGuidant - be the change.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.