Salary: £32,450 per annum plus Veolia benefits
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift pattern of 2 days and 2 nights, 7 rotations of these followed by 18 days scheduled holiday. Training on days for 4 weeks
Location: Horsham, RH12 4AL
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources and help it become a better place for everyone.
As an Operational Performance Engineer you'll be pushing for innovative solutions to create a more sustainable future for all. We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you;
- Refer an Engineer to us once you've joined and earn £1000
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Free physiotherapy service
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- 24 hour access to a virtual GP, 365 days a year, for you and family members in your household
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you'll be doing;
The Operational Performance Engineer will be responsible for being 1st in line to investigate faults on our Combined Heat and Power generators. They will be expected to uphold Veolias organisational values and deliver a high level of customer service and reporting to be seen by management.
- Investigating faults and queries about combined heat and power generators remotely from our office in horsham.
- Completing scheduled and ad hoc reporting on time to a high standard
- Speaking to engineers and customers on the phone maintaining a high level of service.
- Using Excel, access and other BI tools to assess asset performance
- Some additional building management
- Adhering to written procedures when carrying out tasks
What we're looking for;
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Mechanical engineering knowledge
- Excel intermediate level, vlookups, sorting, gathering, analysis
- High level of customer service experience
- Effective problem solving
- Analytical skills
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We're proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
This accolade further demonstrates our commitment to our people and our actions in creating an environment where everyone can be their true selves and enjoy working at Veolia.
We want to ensure that you feel supported throughout the application process and provide reasonable adjustments where necessary and requested. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application and interview process please do not hesitate to let us know.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.