Join us as an Operational Resilience Strategy and Framework Manager
- In this specialist role, you’ll be providing the knowledge, skills and support required for the implementation of the Operational Resilience framework, while supporting policies, processes and governance across the business
- We’ll rely on your subject matter expertise on operational resilience concepts and principles, and how they influence the design of business services and their supporting resources
- Gain valuable exposure and hone your expertise as you advance your career in this challenging role
What you'll do
As an Operational Resilience Support, you’ll be supporting the partnership with our stakeholders to support the implementation, embedding and improvement of Operational Resilience policies and frameworks.
You’ll be reporting, and where required escalating, identified resilience risks that could impact critical services. You’ll then communicate across the business domain teams, translating operational resilience requirements into business language, and positively influencing outcomes.
You’ll also be:
- Working with stakeholders to provide guidance, from an Operational Resilience perspective, on the proposed designs of new or changing products, processes, and IT services, providing feedback and challenge
- Collaborating with your team to provide insights into best practice and using analysis, experience, and judgement to provide a view of resilience
- Acting as a trusted adviser to establish strong relationships with business and functional leads
- Supporting the development of resilience plans and making sure they are, and remain, fit for purpose
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with strong influencing, communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to operate effectively at all levels. You’ll also need a good understanding of financial services, and experience in IT or operational risk management.
In addition to this, you’ll demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of policy and frameworks within the Bank with proven strong stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of current Operational Resilience legislation and other relevant UK/EMEA Resilience legislation
- An excellent communicator with the ability to understand and convey complex technical concepts and influence colleagues and stakeholders
- Experience of working within a complex operational environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – with proven experience in data analytics/data insight
- Experienced in the use of Operational Resilience/Service Management & risk toolsets (e.g. ServiceNow and Vantage systems)