- Job Reference: 2100C9Z
- Date Posted: 8 October 2021
- Employer: DHL Express
- Website: https://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express.html
- Location: Enfield, London
- Remote Working: Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
- Salary: £20,800
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Full Time
• Start dates available now!
• Full time 40 hours per week
DHL Express UK is part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group - the world’s most international company. We operate in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, enabling us to provide exceptional national and international career development opportunities. Within DHL Express’s pursuit to be The Logistics Company of the World we engage in a number of initiatives such as – Go Teach, Go Green and Go Help.
DHL Express is ranked #1 UK Best Place to Work in Europe and a Global Top Employer (for the seventh consecutive year).
Unwrapping the Role
We are currently seeking Operations Agents to support DHL during our busiest season to ensure we get those important shipments to their destinations!
As an Operations Agent with DHL, you will be the face of the company representing our brand so you will need a professional and friendly personality, and a desire to deliver excellence.
You will responsible for:
• Supporting the movements of shipments through the DHL network
• Scanning of shipments to capture location details and data info
• Providing administrative support and operational tasks
• Data entry and monitoring
• Customer service, dealing with internal and external customers
Our Promise to You
• An excellent pay structure,
• As a thank you for your support during this time you will receive a Festive Gift Hamper
• Annual leave entitlement pro rata based on contract period
• Eligibility to participate in our Employee Bonus scheme (pro rata on contract period)
• Family friendly company policies including Enhanced Maternity Leave
• Access to Employee portal offering DHL Exclusive benefits and discounts across high street retailers and supermarket chains
• Certified Mental Health First Aiders and access to Virtual Wellbeing Centre
• Access to enhanced company pension
• Internal training and access to our internal jobs boards so you can be the first to know about longer term opportunities
• Work in a rapidly-growing and stable industry
• Free onsite parking
• Full company uniform and PPE provided
Your Profile – Skill sets and Attributes
• Friendly and helpful
• Enthusiastic team player
• Customer focused, delivering results
• Administration skills and computer literate
• The ability to prioritise and work on your own initiative
• Prior experience would be beneficial, but full training is available
• Apply now and upload your CV online.
• Please note: Due to the nature of our business we are regulated by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority), therefore it is compulsory for all applicants once offered employment to provide a full 5 year employment history. Additional to this we are required to carry out a Criminal Record check.