A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager with a strong C&B background to work alongside the General Manager in overseeing the logistics and delivery for all of the catering and hospitality operations. You will be working onsite at a well know visitor attraction and your main focus will be to provide an exceptional Customer journey . As an Operations Manager you will build and maintain valuable relationships onsite with Key Stakeholders and the management team. Job Description
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience.
- Working 5 out of 7, a 40 hour week dependent on business needs.
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the Compass Group.
As a Manager your main focus will be Hospitality for meeting an events and making sure all Retail Operations run smoothly onsite.
Your Duties will include:-
The Ideal Candidate
- Deliver leading edge guest experiences through directing the operational team to ensure consistency of world class product delivery (both food quality and service standards).
- Operational delivery, ensuring quality control and consistent and exceptional guest and client satisfaction.
- Leadership, to develop and sustain a high level of team energy and engagement, proud to provide great food, hospitality and operational excellence.
- Coordination of product planning and delivery, from menu development to all aspects of food and drinks service.
- Innovation - Create an environment to embrace trends and be continually market leading.
- Commercial performance. Consistent focus on business performance indicators, to monitor progress and make sound decisions.
About The Company
- Passionate about food and hospitality, with a natural flare for guest focus and quality of experience at all levels.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to manage a mixed portfolio of outlets, embracing the spectrum from quality dining, to event catering to fast paced retail food delivery.
- Confidently able to appoint, develop and inspire large high performing teams of both fixed and variable staff.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management presence and interpersonal skills. Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills,
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting, forecasting and effective resource deployment, with an agile eye for trends and embracing change in a cost-effective way.
- Able to balance differing requirements for structured approach, agility and ability to flex and adapt as required. Resilient, focused on ownership and delivery.
- Must have a can do' positive, driven attitude.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.