At Aramark, our mission is to enrich and nourish lives. Every day, we deliver an impact wherever people work, learn, recover and play. And we need talented, energetic, passionate people to help us do it.
Aramark Offshore is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join our team. Based in our Aberdeen Office and working from home, the successful candidate will effectively manage all aspects of the client portfolio offshore ensuring the Scope of Work is delivered to the highest standards, whilst ensuring financial, commercial, HSEQ and contractual obligations are achieved and maintained consistently. They will also ensure contact retention for all client accounts and to drive best practice and innovation across the client portfolio.
- Demonstrate and exercise a thorough understanding of the contractual requirements of the contract and Scope of Work and ensure smooth and safe delivery of the same.
- Establish and develop an acceptable level of communication with the client providing timely written update reports and presentations where required.
Operate within the agreed budgetary conditions ensuring the client’s objective are met whilst ensuring optimised initiatives are sought and driven.
- Promote excellence in food and hotel services ensuring all crew members are always developed and supported.
- Manage and develop understanding and compliance of HSEQ working to achieve a zero injury / incident rate.
- Deliver 100% client retention.
- Champion and introduce best practice and innovation across your client portfolio.
- Ensure Aramark employees comply with all its statutory obligations & company standards.
- Ensure Aramark employees comply with all client policies and processes.
- Provide weekly updates and coordinate and manage contract performance review meetings both internally and with each of our clients as required.
- Work closely with and support Unit Management to develop professional relationship whilst highlighting Aramark’s policies, core values and standards.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of Unit Managers in conjunction with Director of Operations and HR.
- Work closely with, drive and support all initiatives that promote HSEQ awareness, compliance and improvements in our performance.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience of contract services at middle management level within a demanding environment including a proven track record in catering/hospitality
- Diploma qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrates ability to work in multi-site environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage successfully in P&L environments
- Excellent people management skills with a proven track record of developing people
- The ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve agreed targets
- Must be customer focused with excellent Client relationship building skills
- Good PC skills including MS Office Word and Excel
- Results orientated with proven ability to drive the business
- Experience of problem solving and delivering innovative solutions
- Evidence of continued professional development and interest in same
WHO WE ARE
Aramark Global Offshore provides offshore catering and hotel services supporting our clients on offshore locations including platforms, drillings rigs, vessels and accommodation barges. Aramark has been operating in the offshore arena since 1978, offering the most innovative and exciting career opportunities in the industry. We hire the most talented, knowledgeable, and dedicated offshore experts in the industry, and we are looking for more talent to join our team.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Offshore is an equal opportunities employer
WE DREAM. WE DO.