Reading & Wiltshire
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for an Operations Manager to direct, manage and motivate a team of field-based managers to produce maximum returns from a group of contracts around the Reading & Wiltshire area.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you experienced in people management? Do you have a background in facilities management or related industry? Are you an exceptional communicator, able to get the best out of your team?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As an Operations Manager covering Reading & Wiltshire you will be responsible for:
- The operational and strategic management and delivery of cleaning services.
- Supporting a team of managers, working with them on the front line to maximise client retention and growth.
- Maintaining strong client relationships and high levels of satisfaction.
- Managing and coaching local service teams.
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
- Working with Regional and Operations Directors to drive practices, both current and new across the region.
As an Operations Manager the Reading & Wiltshire area you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate personably.
- Proven people management experience with the ability to motivate and coach diverse teams across multiple sites to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Ability to use own initiative to problem solve in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Confident producing financial reports and analysis.
- Operational management experience in a services environment.
- Experience gained ideally with a mixture of client groups including commercial, local authority and education.
- Confident in presenting effectively to groups of people.
- Strong commercial awareness, financial management, Health and Safety awareness and IT literacy.
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative.
This role would suit an established manager, who is looking to join a company experiencing sustained growth, with the ability to take their career to the next level. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to hold a full driving license and will be subject to a satisfactory DBS.
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process