Reporting to the General Manager we are seeking an experienced manager to oversee our portering and security operations at Barnet Hospital. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours a week
- 5 days out of 7 (usually Monday to Friday with flexibility for service demands
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The purpose of the role is to:
Who you are:
- Develop and lead a team of supervisors and frontline porters & security to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
- Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting.
- Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy
- Maintain health and safety standards in accordance with company guidelines
- Management of 75+ workforce in accordance with agreed workforce plan
- Delivery of financial results in accordance with agreed forecasts
Who we are:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing a large multi-discipline workforce within a busy healthcare environment.
- Security and logistic experience is an essential element of this role.
- Ambitious experienced individual who can deputise for the General Manager in their absence
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.