We are looking for an OT Architect to work with a major utilities' client in Scotland on a long-term transformation programme of Operations Technology (OT)!
The OT Architect will coordinate and lead at a technical level all new customer network and system transitions for new Atos customers that have current incumbent suppliers through to successful migration transition into Atos. The role is responsible for providing technical strategy, design assurance, road maps and consultation in the support of solutions, projects and services for one or more Atos accounts.
The person will be Atos’s domain specialist in the area of IT/OT solutions, communications and security, and will work in a multi-disciplinary team comprising programme and project managers, technology consultants, systems and solutions architects.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the customer’s business needs, technologies, key applications and network and security infrastructure
- Be the Technical Authority for project team
- Provide consultancy and support to the wider Account and Client as required.
- Ensure that Networks & Security are taken into account in all solutions
- Provide technical input into Business Office proposals ensuring that the solution satisfies the customer’s requirements and is aligned with Atos standards along with accurate effort estimates for all new projects and incremental work.
- Author or contribute to High Level Designs (HLD) to meet client project requirements in compliance with Atos CTO standards and strategy.
- Provide technical assurance to the team throughout the Low-Level Design and Implementation project phases to ensure compliance with the HLD and Atos standards are maintained.
- The role is based in the UK and candidates should be available for travel to client sites throughout Scotland and other Atos locations in the UK.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Demonstrable experience in OT/Telemetry related systems architecture
- Be a specialist in Data integration and security solutions.
- Proven successful skills in providing technical design and architecture solutions in the energy and utilities sector
- Professional and dynamic approach, demonstrates a clear passion for delivering world class services and solutions
- Capable of interacting with partners at all levels.
- Knowledge of the end-end implementation of telemetry, command and control in the context of SCADA and situational awareness environments
- Knowledge of telecommunications systems used for remote site connectivity and the legacy implementation of voiceband modems in the context of Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) and loggers which are common in the utilities industry, and protocols.
- Radio technologies including scanning radio, LTE cellular, Narrowband, and satellite communications
Skills we’d like:
- Current SC level Security Clearance or ability to gain.
- Significant knowledge of other key technologies such as:
- Cloud services such as Azure, AWS, or Google solution architecture experience or certificate
- Big Data & analytics methodologies
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a phenomenal range of benefits. These include: an exciting salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive partner pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.