Key Task: To provide direct support and outreach advice to the Ex Armed Forces Community about housing options and support services available. To signpost the individuals to appropriate support services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To promote the service within the local community through surgeries and other formats to the Ex Armed Forces Community to ensure that the individuals knows how to access the service and gain support.
- To provide one to one advice and support to the Ex Armed Forces Community on housing, resettlement, training and employment, education, income benefits, injury compensation and other issues. To undertake home visits when required.
- To use effective risk assessment tools to identify risks and undertake appropriate actions.
- To make contact with other external services and providers to ensure that the individual is referred to appropriate services for assistance.
- To keep accurate records of individuals who have accessed the service. To monitor activity and capture outcomes to support reporting requirements both internally and externally.
- To adhere to policies and procedures regarding the working practices and service delivery. This will include; Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Health and Safety, Data Protection/Confidentiality and the service’s Code of Conduct.
- Such other duties allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
For an electronic application pack please contact Tina Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted, Full enhanced DBS will be required by the successful candidate.