A great opportunity to join our passionate Cleaning team on a permanent basis has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a valued employee of compass UK & Ireland, you will gain access to great discounts from thousands of high street shops, restaurants, café, gym, cinema and much more.
As part of the Medirest team you are entitled to receive the rewards and benefits of an NHS worker. Main Responsibilities The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff.
- Awareness of high cleaning standards and be able to complete documentation on a daily basis.
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.