Join us as a Paid Media Manager
- Take on a new role in our Wealth Marketing team, where you’ll deliver a portfolio of digital media campaigns with a focus on paid media
- It’s an opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis to achieve key strategic outcomes for our Coutts and Premier Banking businesses
- You’ll gain recognition as a key digital contact within the business franchise marketing teams and as an expert for paid media channels
What you’ll do
As a Paid Media Manager, you’ll manage the campaigns as part of wider multichannel marketing communications team, while executing digital communications campaigns to time, cost and quality. We’ll look to you to ensure effective measurement and reporting on all digital campaigns, and you’ll make sure that digital is given full consideration in the creative development of campaigns across paid media activity.
You'll own reporting across all platforms, including the creation of dashboards to continuously monitor the success of campaigns. This will include monitoring budgets, spend and KPIs and providing regular updates to stakeholders, including how we can improve performance.
In addition, you’ll be:
- Creating media briefs, working closely with the internal Marketing team and external agencies to finalise and ensure we’re delivering against our business objectives
- Working with the wider Digital Marketing team to evaluate the end-to-end customer journey and optimise paid media activity to increase conversions
- Leading the creation of new ideas and approaches to enhance performance across the platform
- Implementing and managing processes to ensure the smooth operation of paid media, performance measurement and marketing infrastructure
- Partnering with teams across the bank to support the adoption, usage and efficiency of digital platforms and channels
- Using our paid media digital platforms to grow our business and improve customer net promoter scores
- Using segmentation and data to deliver targeted and personalised campaigns, implementing best practices across the board and carrying out campaign reviews
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of working in a digital marketing environment with substantial experience in a paid media role, including a range of campaign activation types and specialisms. You’ll be a strong communicator and have the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
Additionally, you’ll be proficient in analytics and data management and have experience of using testing and optimisation techniques. You'll need excellent and demonstrable knowledge of advertising platforms for Facebook, Twitter and Google. Ideally, you'll also have further knowledge of TikTok, Snapchat and other emerging platforms including audio.
You’ll also need:
- Demonstrable experience in media planning and client reporting
- The ability to work in an environment that is constantly changing, evolving and innovating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team in a complex matrix environment