The Kings Ferry Group, part of National Express Transport Solutions, are proud to deliver a tremendous experience, based on unmatched customer service, safety, comfort and reliability.
Kings Ferry have earnt a reputation for providing passengers with the very best service, and we rely on our coach drivers to help us continue to deliver this.
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking to recruit experienced PCV Coach Drivers to join our existing team on a part time basis, covering Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, transporting passengers from the East Kent area on our National Express service routes into London.
The ideal candidate will be expected to carry themselves in a way that suitably represents the brand, and it's values, providing the levels of service expected by our clients.
In order to be considered for the coach driver role, candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- A full, UK PCV (Category D) Licence
- Demonstrable experience as a Coach Driver
- A valid Digital Tachograph card
- A Driver Certificate of professional Competence (CPC)
- No previous driving convictions
- No unspent criminal convictions
In return we offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Permanent position with one of the most recognised brands in the UK
- A Free Coach Pass
- Free CPC renewal
- Guaranteed 16 hours per week
- Company pension
- Hourly wage of £12.50