Pastry Chef - London
Up to £27,280
5 over 7 Days
10 Months Contract
At RA Venues, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the River Cottage at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our catering team at this prestigious contract based in the heart of Birmingham.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Pastry Chef to join our catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious contract in London. We pride ourselves on producing absolutely everything on site and offering our clients creative, innovating and cutting edge menus. As well as imagination, passion and creative flair, you'll need experience of leading a talented kitchen brigade as a Pastry Chef - inspiring others to always achieve excellence.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager and Executive Chef.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
The Ideal Candidate
- To be able to run the pastry section during service
- Train and mentor junior staff on the section
- Be responsible for section ordering
- Work clean tidy and follow health and safety procedures
- Produce mis en place to a high standard
About The Company
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Proven track record with stock management, H&S and food safety.
- Passion for high quality tasty food, and someone who keeps up to date with food trends
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Have a flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. Its a vision we hope youll share as its helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.