Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Pastry Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for staff daily
- £9.25 per hour, 20 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on Perks at Work
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Are you looking to join a company that invest in their people, recognise great work when they see it and provide plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Pastry Chef with a real passion for food where you can develop your career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people - focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Pastry Chef here. Who you are:
Who we are:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Produce a variety of homemade cakes, muffins, Danish pastries and other bakery items
- A flair of creativity and sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Working knowledge of hygiene, health and safety legislation requirements
- Passion about food and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the River Cottage at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.