Pastry Chef - Porsche Experience Centre - Silverstone
Salary - Up to £31,000 per annum
Monday to Friday (Occasional Weekends)
7.00am - 3.30pm
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Pastry Chef to join our catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious contract in Thorpe. We pride ourselves on producing absolutely everything on site and offering our clients creative, innovating and cutting edge menus.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager and Executive Chef.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary. More about the role:
Who you are:
- Development and delivery of all food items - breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, staff lunch and event menus
- Report any food safety/health and safety issues to management immediately
- Minimizing and recording of all food wastage
- Assisting Head Chef with menu and product costing
- Working with KP/ G.A to maintain high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen
- Working with senior management to deliver an exceptional bespoke experience
- Responsible for production of all bread, pastry, baked products and sweet products
- Responsible for creation and updating of all recipes for pastry section
Who we are:
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Proven track record with stock management, H&S and food safety.
- Passion for high quality tasty food, and someone who keeps up to date with food trends
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Have a flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.