Pastry Chef - Twickenham
Up to £29,000
5 out of 7 days - flexibility required for match days.
An exciting opportunity to work within this iconic venue with lots of development and progression!
Levy Restaurants are proud to work with Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham Stadium, the Home of England Rugby. Seating an impressive 82,000 spectators, Twickenham is the largest dedicated rugby union venue in the world.
We are currently recruiting for a Pastry Chef to work within our fast paced and ever changing business. As Pastry Chef, you will work closely with our Head Pastry Chef to provide quality food for to up to 16,000 guests. With the addition of the new East Stand this is an exciting time to join a fast growing and busy environment.
This role requires strong culinary skills, with the requirement for excellent communication skills. You will therefore, be adaptable as well as passionate and hard working. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Pastry Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs.
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
About The Company
- Worked in a similar environment before including Fine dining experience
- Quality driven
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, in oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland. We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.