We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Patient Catering Manager to join the Compass Group team at North Middlesex University Hospital in London where you will be delivering fantastic quality of service across our healthcare in-patient feeding services. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
On a day to day basis our Patient Catering Manager will plan, organise and control the busy catering operation ensuring a successful and efficient service is provided throughout the hospital.
You will ensure that the service provided to the busy hospital is first class through training and motivating the team who work to strict compliance led regulations. Who you are:
Who we are:
- You'll have large scale catering management experience - within a healthcare setting
- You can get your head around the financial aspect of running the operation easily
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Your background will include working with nutritional + dietary requirements to ensure we're doing the best for the patients
- Strong communication skills are a must
- You're someone who is customer focused at all times
- The ability to work to tight deadlines comes naturally to you
- You have great organisation skills
- You're flexible and self-motivated
- You have good IT skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.