- Are you from a chef background?
- Do you have a knack for managing teams?
- Are you top dog when it comes to knowing your Food, Health and Safety?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If you are answering yes' to the above questions, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! We have a really exciting opportunity for a Patient Catering Manager to join our team at Northwick Park Hospital . You must be able to work in extremely busy environments and be comfortable in a hospital setting!
We're looking for an experience Patient Catering Manager to join our team and help deliver amazing service quality across out healthcare in-patient feeding services. Job Description
- Competitive salary
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
More about the role:
On a day to day basis our Patient Catering Manager will plan, organise and control the large catering operation ensuring a successful and efficient service is provided throughout the hospital.
You will ensure that the service provided to the 600+ bed hospital is first class through training and motivating the team who work to strict compliance led regulations. Who you are:
Who we are:
- You'll have large scale catering management experience - within a healthcare setting
- Your background will include working with nutritional + dietary requirements to ensure we're doing the best for the patients
- Strong communication skills are a must
- You're someone who is customer focused at all times
- The ability to work to tight deadlines comes naturally to you
- You have great organisation skills
- You're flexible and self-motivated
- You have good IT skills and strong financial awareness
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.