We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supervisor within our Patient Dining department. You will lead our highly motivated and focused team, who deliver outstanding customer service in facilitating patients nutrition and hydration needs.
Please note core working hours are Weekends only, Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm both days. Job Description
- Exclusive offers on Perks at Working including, Retail Discounts, Cinema Discounts, Reloadable Shopping Cards, Holiday Discounts and many more
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & recognition program
The role involves day to day supervisory of patient feeding services, leading the team and computer administration duties. As a supervisor you will play a part in ensuring the staff and facilities are compliant in all aspects of training, H&S and client audit requirements.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- To satisfy the needs of the patients whilst ensuring the team are achieving the service and product delivery standard.
- To have a close working relationship with the clinical staff to ensure a quick response to all queries raised.
- Being responsible for the front line patient catering team within the hospital.
- To hold staff performance reviews for new and existing staff
- To work alongside the Patient Catering Manager to ensure all team leaders and ward host/hostesses are completing daily and weekly jobs.
About The Company
- Excellent people skills
- Supervisory experience within facilities or catering
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Passion for food and achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- Have high standards and quality driven
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Infection control
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team
- To be aware this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients who are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Previous experience of high volume patient catering units or housekeeping
Medirest part of Compass Group is the UK and Ireland's No.1 Catering and support services provider - market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility