We have an exciting new opportunity to join the healthcare sector of Compass Group as a Patient Experience Manager based in our London North West contract. The Patient Experience Manager is responsible for successfully developing, monitoring, co-ordinating and reporting on client/customers surveys and improvement initiatives across all sites and services.
The Patient Experience Manager will work closely with the Training Manager and HR Manager to implement a cultural change programme to support the improvement of patient/user satisfaction scores. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As a new role, your responsibilities will develop and evolve over time but will include:
Who you are:
- Working closely with client stakeholders to develop and implement surveys focused on improving patient/user satisfaction.
- Promoting client awareness of the patient experience programme.
- Maintaining and analysing the contract complaints and compliment log - identifying trends and incorporating recommendations into improvement initiatives.
- Responsibility for the effective implementation of patient/user satisfaction improvement programs.
- Developing service improvement initiatives relating to patient/user satisfaction with site/service leads, monitoring compliance and progression.
- Responsibility for monitoring compliance within the patient experience program.
- Co-ordinating activities of employee engagement champions across the contract
- Responsibility for preparation and implementation of specific development and training plans relating to patient satisfaction improvement.
- Monitoring employees demonstrating the patient experience program orientation towards customers and clients.
This is a really exciting new role for someone who can demontrate the following skills and experience:
Who we are:
- Experience in delivering cultural change / continuous improvement programmes that have had a measurable improvement of user satisfaction.
- The ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations with a wide range of stakeholders at many levels.
- The ability to analyse and present information to a wide range of stakeholders at many levels.
- A real passion for service delivery with a people minded approach
- Experienced in delivering training and engaging presentations
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.