The Patient Experience Manager serves as the primary representative for the Medirest Healthcare patient experience team. The post holder is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all patient experience activities in collaboration with the Regional Managers and Contract Support Managers.
The Patient Experience Manager will monitor unit patient satisfaction metrics scores, create and distribute reports at least monthly to relevant teams. Whilst upholding and implementing the principles of the Positive Impressions program. What we'll give:
Patient Experience Manager - Birmingham
- £40k per annum, 40 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
More about the role:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Who you are:
- Tracks financial incentives, penalties, and reporting as tied to patient satisfaction performance for respective unit.
- Maintains and supports client and patient satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate the patient experience program orientation toward customers and clients.
- Promotes client awareness of the patient experience program and the availability of corporate resources.
- Monitors and ensures compliance, progression, and follow-up of any patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Monitors client communications effectiveness including communicating the benefits of maintaining Medirest as the services management provider.
- Responsible for implementation and effectiveness of patient satisfaction programs at unit site/s for compliance with corporate and division standards.
- Takes necessary actions to ensure that all corporate quality and service standards are met.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Assist in effective employee relations programs across all sites.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employees when programs are implemented with success.
- Responsible for compliance with all HR policies and procedures which link into the Positive Impression program e.g Induction and Uniform policies.
- HND or equivalent A levels or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate and communicate with the team.
- Previous Healthcare experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to maintain organisation in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.
- Good PC Skills.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working with diverse clients across a large portfolio.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Full driving licence preferred as travel to different locations is expected.
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc.
Who we are:
- Enthusiastic, initiative, assertive, energetic, organised, open-minded and a good communicator.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.