Are you naturally analytical, with a passion for managing data and getting results? If so, here at Compass we may have the perfect opportunity for you to join us as a Pay Analyst (Pay and Rewards)
Reporting into the Head of HR for Chartwells you will be an excel expert! Coupled with the ability to communicate at all levels your main focus will be two-fold and no two days will be the same!
As the pay analyst you will be acquiring and processing data for employees across Chartwells to ensure that structural and pay information is correctly recorded to enable annual and in year salary reviews operate in a timely and efficient manner, with minimal errors.
A key focus of this role will be collating data and providing detailed analysis to help Line Managers, Finance and HR reach acceptable, affordable and consistent pay decisions.
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world. Job Description
- Competitive depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As a pay analyst for Compass your day to day key responsibilities will include:
- Collate and analyse data to provide an overview of various salary requirements of Contracts e.g LLW, NLW, Collective Bargaining
- Review all requests for Changes to Contractual terms
- Analyse employee salary data and reports as required, identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Working with operations and key stakeholders ensure employee data in relation to salary and terms is accurate and up to date
- Co-ordinate the annual salary review process ensuring that timely and accurate data is provided to Operations, Finance and HR
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data, to aid decision-making and process management
- Undertake projects from time to time, as required
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally from a finance background you will have experience in collation, analysis and reporting of data
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages - particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Professional, efficient, persistent and self-motivated, a real team player.
- An organiser with good use of time management to meet deadlines.
- Self-confident, assertive, flexible and approachable.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive data
- Excellent communication skills.
- Discretion, tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Strong coordination and attention to detail
About The Company
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.