Join us as a PCI DSS Specialist Manager
- If you have the ability to understand and explain technical designs and how these relate to card handling processes, this is the role for you
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying seniority
- Hone your existing technical skills and advance your career in this critical, fast paced role
What you'll do
As a PCI DSS Specialist Manager, you’ll provide end to end security response, including triage, response, escalation, and coordination of events and incidents. You’ll carry out and contribute to root cause analysis on security incidents and events, conduct training and scenario planning to prepare for and anticipate future events.
You’ll also be accountable for ensuring that adequate response plans, procedures and playbooks to increase consistency and effectiveness of response capability are created and maintained for all business areas.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues, specialists and stakeholders to ensure activities relating to incident response, user access, alert monitoring, root cause analysis and scenario planning are completed in line with standard operating procedures and to a high standard
- Respond to customer queries and security events, making sure that feedback loops are in place and learn early how to improve service and response
- Proactively identify and manage risk escalation to deliver key security related customer and compliance outcomes
- Interrogate and interpret large volumes of data and understand the root cause of problems
- Create and maintain documentation, and support controls and quality assurance in line with the bank’s standards
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need PCI QSA or PCI ISA specific experience as well as experience in PCI DSS or similar audits for large organisations.
You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues. You should also have strong stakeholder and risk management skills.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Audit experience in business and technology areas
- Strong incident management and security controls experience
- The ability to write technical issues in business terms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of the legal and regulatory environment
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team