About The RoleAbout this opportunity
We have an opportunity for a People Development Coordinator to join our People Development team based in Nottingham with occasional travel. As a key member of our team, you will:
- Coordinate the end to end organisation of training events and workshops
- Respond to queries from our learners and liaise with external training providers
- Market our training courses and development resources to our people
- Create and develop resources to support our learning and development programmes
- Be an active member of project teams to support the delivery of our people focused projects
- Support the People Development team to continually improve its systems and processes
- Support the People Development team to develop and update the Learning Management System and intranet pages
- Prepare and create statistical information for reports and presentations
- Provide administrative support to the People Development team and occasional support to the wider People Team
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- A basic salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a learning and development professional
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
About The CandidateWho we’re looking for:
This is a fantastic entry level role for someone who wants to develop their career in learning and development or for someone with business administration experience who is looking for an opportunity to take their career into a new area of expertise.
You will be self-motivated and highly organised with the ability to prioritise and respond to changing demands quickly and efficiently. A proactive approach and strong attention to detail are essential as well as the ability to see tasks through to completion. With a focus on learner experience you will use excellent verbal and written communication skills to actively promote our learning and development opportunities and build sound working relationships with your stakeholders.
Ideally, you will be degree educated or equivalent and it is essential for you to be confident using Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge and experience of event management, planning and working in a busy training or HR team is desirable.
About The CompanyBe part of the extraordinary;
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
We believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality.