People Operations Administrator - Nottingham
12 Month Fixed Term, 37.5 Hours
£18,000 - £22,000
Here in the Serco Workforce Solutions team we're responsible for hiring people that deliver essential public services in defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. And as our new People Operations Administrator you'll help us find, recruit, and manage a team of temporary staff across our regions.
In this role you'll be responsible for all the key administrative tasks related to the recruitment and management of staff in your region including, screening, vetting, onboarding, training and payroll. Day to day this will involve tasks such as:
- Managing any queries from applicants and employees
- CV sifting, interview scheduling and collecting screening and vetting documents
- Ensuring mandatory training modules are being completed
- Capturing and tracking all interactions with the candidates in our system
In short, you'll deliver an outstanding level of service whilst keeping Serco's values at the core of everything you do.
In return we can offer a team that is positive, progressive and growing - and a company that has a long and proud tradition in nurturing talent. You'll benefit from the support and collaboration of the wider Talent Acquisition team and be able to contribute ideas and improvements to our workforce solutions.
What you need to do the job
In this role you'll be dealing with a high number of actions and content - so you'll need the ability to maintain high standards of quality, accuracy and attention to detail, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal. We are looking for a proactive and energetic individual with strong self-initiative, communication and collaboration skills - combining an open and inclusive approach with the ability to create a can-do culture'
Knowledge of Right to Work legislation, Vetting and HR/Onboarding is desirable but not essential.
Meaningful and Vital Work: Being able to provide vital public services relies on us recruiting and training a wide variety of people. You'll be an important part of the team that brings those people into our business.
A World of Opportunity: Working at Serco provides exposure to a wide variety of people and sections of our business. You'll also be part of a large and ever-evolving recruitment team that people love to work for.
Great People: The Workforce Solutions team are hugely knowledgeable, experienced and friendly - with a working culture that respects and supports your work/life balance and career development.
What we offer
- £18,000 £22,000 per annum
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- Serco discounts which include cinema, merlin entertainment and online shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme and discounts on mobile phone plans and leisure centre memberships.
- A safe and supportive culture
- The chance to make a positive difference to the prison and court systems
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion