People Operations Manager - Maidstone/Edenbridge
Up to 30k + Compass Benefits
At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
This is a duel role, split between Hever & Leeds Castle
Experience 700 years of history and award-winning gardens at the romantic double-moated 13th century Hever Castle once the childhood home of Anne Boleyn
Discover over 900 years of history and 500 acres of glorious grounds and gardens at Leeds Castle More about the role:
The role will work across all core people disciplines to ensure processes are in place to deploy our workforce effectively, maintaining high levels of colleague satisfaction whilst remaining aligned with strategy and company goals.
Who we are:
- Ownership and execution of the variable recruitment plan for Castles, ensuring all events is supported by the best calibre people within the financial parameters set and according to operating standards.
- To manage and enhance the staff experience, including but not limited to, attraction methods, application processes, ATL management, interviews, communication, staff wellbeing, engagement, accommodation, transport, reward, and recognition.
- Ensure all activity is within strict adherence to relevant employment law.
- Build and maintain a reliable network of alternative and diverse recruitment suppliers, including agencies, community groups and charities .
- Champion partnerships with culinary and hospitality education providers to build a stable succession plan.
- To support and guide People Operations team members at all times with particular reference to their respective area of responsibility.
- To motivate the teams to live the venue's vision to be a preferred employer, thus commanding loyalty and commitment from the variable workforce.
- Ensure all personal data is held in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- To attend and actively contribute to all meetings, ensuring that all relevant information is cascaded as appropriate across the business.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.