Perishable Operational Care Specialist | London Heathrow | GB12912
A fantastic opportunity to join our Air Logistics team at London Heathrow.
The main job role is to manage the total process for Air Logistics customers (Perishable cargo) based on their KN service requirements (customs clearance/delivery/invoicing) to the set standard whilst maintaining and developing existing customer relationships.
- Ensure completion and comprehensive induction is completed using the appropriate documentation.
- To ensure that both internal systems are understood and used - HR.net and HCM and completed in a timely manner and reviewed/actioned regularly
- Prepare for interim performance and annual reviews in line with Company procedure to review set objectives, kn Behaviours and agree IDP, reviewing twice a year as minimum
- Understand to role of the Perishables team.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with our customers putting their best interest at the forefront of everything we, do delivering consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create robust, two way, communication process.
- Ensure all negative issues are resolved within agreed timescales e.g. Lost, Damaged, claims etc.
- Analyse data / metrics, identify issue, root cause and implement preventative actions with team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Fully conversant with all aspects of Perishable air freight procedures
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team is essential
- Sound Educational background
- Ability to present and communicate effectively
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme, which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team