PharmaChain Customer Care Specialist | East Midlands Gateway | GB12890
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a PharmaChain Customer Care Specialist to join our Road Logistics team in East Midlands Gateway.
We are currently recruiting for a PharmaChain Customer Care Specialist to join our fast paced team for a demanding Key Account Customer - the candidate will be responsible for providing best in class customer service covering a wide variety of tasks. As part of your role as a Customer Care Specialist you will be liaising daily with internal and external customers. The Customer Care Specialist will be part of a team responsible for direct interaction with our planning team and customers, the role is best suited to a hard working individual committed to providing a positive customer experience.
- Build relationships with the key account Pharmaceutical and Healthcare customer and Kuehne + Nagel Pharma network
- Build relationships with GDP PharmaChain approved hauliers.
- Heavily customer focused and will require constant communication with a variety of key contacts through various forms of communication methods.
- To request and negotiate rates with hauliers.
- To ensure customer communication is precise and received in a timely manner
- Providing Quotations and have the ability to follow up on quotations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of current Customs Procedures is essential
- Knowledge of post Brexit Customs Procedures is essential
- Customs documentation requirements CMRs Etc.
- Experience in quotations
- Excellent Organizational and time Management skills
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Experience in Dangerous Goods by Road
- Competent in Word & Excel
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team