PharmaChain Customer Care Transport Specialist | East Midlands Gateway | GB12714
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a PharmaChain Customer Care Transport Specialist to join our Road Logistics team in East Midlands Gateway.
To work within the Road logistics PharmaChain operational team who are handling road freight shipments for Pharmaceutical and Healthcare customers, ensuring all necessary operational duties and functions are in accordance with specific working instructions and customer SOPs. Ensure full P805 Global GXP Policy Manual Pharma compliance in all aspects of the road freight import export and domestic distribution operation. Build relationships with all Key Account Pharmaceutical and healthcare customers.
- Build relationships with the key account Pharmaceutical and Healthcare customer and Kuehne + Nagel Pharma network.
- Heavily customer focused and will require constant communication with a variety of key contacts through various forms of communication methods.
- To ensure customer communication is precise and received in a timely manner.
- Providing Quotations and have the ability to follow up on quotations.
- Reporting on investigations and deviations by use of CAPA and the TIP tool.
- Understanding of customer EDI processing ensuring that the transport planning is completed and passing of correct details to the EMG warehouse team.
- Quote receipt handling and procurement for pricing from sub-contractors.
- Tracking and following up on transport and customer enquires.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Knowledge of current Customs Procedures is essential.
- Knowledge of post Brexit Customs Procedures is essential.
- Customs documentation requirements CMRs Etc.
- Experience in quotations.
- Excellent Organizational and time Management skills.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Experience in Dangerous Goods by Road.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team