We have a new vacancy for a Plant & Weighbridge Operative at our Asphalt plant site in Botley
As our Plant & Weighbridge Operative you will be responsible to control and co-ordinate the safe & economical operation and production of asphalt plant. You have to comply with specifications in accordance with company procedure as per Corporate & local operational procedures to operate the weighbridge.
What’s on offer?
Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring. [Ensure you check the Bonus section of DocuSign as not all roles have a site bonus]
Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- A thorough knowledge of range of products produced by Asphalt plants
- A detailed knowledge of operational procedures.
- A detailed knowledge of how the plant works and is maintained.
- A detailed knowledge of the weighbridge.
- Ability to understand written instructions and basic math's.
- Plan ahead to make best use of raw inputs and reduce waste to the minimum.
- Ability to concentrate on control screen and process for long periods of time.
- Understand and operate basic computer / IT programs.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers