Join us as a Platform Engineer
- This is an opportunity to take on a high-profile role, which will see you design, build and improve our platforms, specialising in Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
- You’ll be making sure that they are secure, scalable and available, collaborating across teams to share and re-utilise good practice and technology stack
- Hone your existing skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
As a Platform Engineer, you’ll make sure that our platforms are robust, value for money and continuously optimised. You’ll be seen to make sure the technology stack is constantly enhanced by adding new features and ensuring defects are resolved in a timely manner. In addition, we’ll also look to you to contribute to the code base and make sure that it is clean, elegant, reusable, and easy to maintain and extend.
- Proactively perform code and design peer reviews
- Make sure platforms and operational issues, defects, maintenance activities are prioritised appropriately and provide highly available and performing solutions
- Own, develop and improve platform engineering tools, processes and ways of working
- Pioneer new ideas to improve platform delivery lifecycles from design, code, automation to effective operational support
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need extensive hands on experience of Azure or AWS, design, build and deployment using CI or CD. You'll also bring proven experience of working with Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog. Experience with Enterprise Data Catalog advanced scanners would also be advantageous.
In addition, you'll need:
- Experience of using other Informatica products such as PowerCenter and Data Engineering Integration
- Experience of troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis with these products
- Experience of engaging with the business and stakeholders to work through and prioritise the backlog of systems to scan in the Enterprise Data Catalog