Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you can make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you! A new opportunity has arisen for a experienced Team Leader within to join the Medirest Family here at Kings College Hospital. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated Portering Team, who deliver outstanding services for patients and visitors. Job Description
- Exclusive offers on Perks at Working including, Retail Discounts, Cinema Discounts, Reloadable Shopping Cards, Holiday Discounts and many more
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & recognition program
You will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision and team leadership of Portering and Out of Hours Help Desk Services at the Hospital.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good command of English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with staff at all levels
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Committed, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile for our patients.
- Flexible, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Available at short notice to cover any staff absence.
- Must have a Can do attitude
- To possess good team leadership/supervisory skills and an understanding of the different roles and skills of team members.
- Ability to organise the day-to-day work of the Portering services team and adjust as necessary for unplanned absences.
- Ability to work own initiative, which may be critical to the effective delivery of services.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply and send your cv to KCH.firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact shortly. About The Company
Medirest part of Compass Group is the UK and Ireland's No.1 Catering and support services provider - market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.