Post office Worker
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and driven individual to join our busy retail team based at RAF Marham. .
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Post Office worker. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
Post office Worker
More about the role:
- £9.02 per hour, 40 hours per week (Spreadover Contract)
- Based in RAF Marham, PE33 9NP
- Monday - Friday (some weekend work required) Shifts are scheduled on a monthly basis between 08:45-17:15.
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Post office worker will undertake the following duties:
Who you are:
- To ensure the effective day-to-day operation of the post office
- To liase with Post Office Counters and other appropriate organisations to ensure the smooth operation of the postal services and to comply with Post Office rules and regulations
- To ensure that financial, operational policies and other procedures are followed ensuring effective, efficient and safe environment /systems. appropriate stocking and pricing in line with policies annual plans and LU policies
- To ensure effective promotion of the Post office
- To ensure high levels of customer care and monitor business standards
- To follow financial procedures
- To be responsible and accountable for all aspects of money, stock control, promotions, procedures and operations.
Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.