The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven solutions and is planning a dynamic growth in order to meet growing customers’ demand. Atos’s clients are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps, including the use of Dataverse as a datasource.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support.
- Willing to learn leading edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Good working knowledge of creating SQL Server database tables and stored procedures
- Working knowledge of
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for project lifecycle management (User Stories, Tasks, build and deployment Pipelines)
- Experience working on agile projects
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level.
Skills we’d like:
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice).
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within organization and its ecosystem
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Microsoft Certified
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to advise and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions, helping clients with their wider digital transformation
- Support the full typical software development lifecycle of Power Platform solutions
- Design and build no-code/low-code solutions on the Power Platform to support automation, integrations and data flows
- Estimating, planning and managing your own work to deliver priorities
- Taking responsibility for investigative work to seek effective solutions
- Working with customers to understand user requirements and software needs
Our pride in offering dynamic solutions reaches further than our clients because we understand that our success comes from the heartbeat of our company; which is ultimately our people. We encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; we are always willing to discuss flexible options where we can.
Our UK&I ambition is to be an inclusive, diverse and ethical employer of choice and for our employee experience to be truly best in class! We strive to create an environment in which difference and individuality is valued and celebrated in order to realise our employees’ full potential. How we support every individual at Atos – in the spirit of togetherness – is what truly makes Atos a great and exciting place to work.