Process Engineer| United Kingdom | req74159
The role will cover all Road Logistics Business Units and encapsulate a wide range of operational working conditions.
We are looking for a process engineer to primarily provide the Road Logistics Business with expertise in Process Definition, Work Measurement (Time Study/Activity Sampling/Rated Activity Sampling/Production Studies/PMTS), Process Improvement / Management Reporting.
- Be responsible for the creation and validation of end to end processes and be expected to achieve final approval from all relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops with all required stakeholders across functional and operational teams as appropriate
- Be responsible for the documentation and measurement of site processes/activities
- Be responsible for covering all aspects of the operation , resulting in Labour Standards and Standard Work Documentation that will be used in any implementation
- Manpower Planning and ongoing Management Productivity reporting and process improvement activities
- Analysing and documenting continuous improvement plans for areas to
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Process Engineering experience and can demonstrate examples of working through a Project from beginning to end; experienced facilitator and measures success based on output would be advantageous.
- Experience of Inventory/Warehouse Management Systems/Warehouse operations would be an advantage but not necessary;
- Academically strong in Maths & English
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Minitab & Outlook); Lean and/or 6 sigma mind set and approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to clearly defined deadlines
- Strong team player, well organised, accurate, discreet
- A keen eye for detail with an analytical approach
- Should be flexible to travel (Over nights out may be required)
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team