Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
In the recently announced Sky and Viacom CBS joint venture, we will soon be launching SkyShowtime in a number of European markets and are looking for a Product Analyst to support the delivery and maintenance of our growing product mix.
The Product Analyst role in the Service Technology team will support the entire team in ensuring that critical day to day operations and services are running as planned and supporting our stakeholders to a high standard and as expected. His/her responsibility will include the discovery, investigation, troubleshooting and triaging of product specific requests that are made of our products and features as markets and platforms evolve, supporting the Product Owners in delivering sustainable product capability for our SkyShowtime customers as well as other propositions that benefit from the product capability.
What you'll do:
As the Strategy Technology Product Analyst, you'll have a key role supporting the team on a wide variety of tasks that allow us to maintain a smoothly running operation within the Group OTT Procut team. This will include communicating effectively with our customers; supporting stakeholders with platform access; and support our business procurement and compliance processes.
You will be supporting the work on roadmap (Direct CAPEX) and agile (OPEX) related projects that align to our business objectives and team KPIs, and will be required to:
* Understand the business objectives and requirements across Group OTT, localised team Operations, Digital Help, CRM and Technology teams
* Help obtain license and platform usage requirements from central and local stakeholder
* Work closely with the business stakeholders to triage and verify new work requests for product capability
* Administer platform access (for owned systems, e.g. Salesforce) and maintain the User Access process including password resets, permissions management and user set up and onboarding
* Support on platform license procurement, liaising with finance, and tracking of utilisation to oversee planned vs actual cost
* Support the team in updating a clear roadmap of work, planning a minimum of 6 months ahead in each product owner area
* Communicate plans, changes and updates to the wider stakeholder network with input from Service Technology team members and the wider team
What you'll bring:
* We're looking for someone who is passionate, has a great eye for spotting the improvements we could make for our customers and with a solid understanding of what makes a successful operations tick.
* Experience working across technology related functions and support such as platform administrations
* Exposure to the Salesforce platform and understanding of basic CRM capabilities
* Fluency in Microsoft Office tools and other productivity related tool such as Jira and Confluence
* Excellent networking and communication skills, the ability to manage several activities different stakeholders simultaneously, all the while ensuring everything is prioritised according to business needs
* Demonstrable ability to work cross functionally with a variety of different stakeholder across contact centre, finance, technology teams, and management teams
* Delivery of recommendations to improve processes and working practises, balancing cost and benefit when defining requirements and evaluating possible solutions.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholder and teams is essential.
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.