Join us as a Product Analyst
- Take on a new role, where you’ll be dealing with large data sets and making sure that project deliverables remain on track and that operations are effectively engaged during change mobilisation
- Specialising in Operational Tax, you’ll analyse, assess and deliver projects and change initiatives and regulatory changes which will affect our systems and processes
- This is an opportunity to maintain complex internal and external stakeholder relationships, as you make sure that the delivery aligns with customer and business needs
What you'll do
As a Product Analyst, you’ll be analysing how changes to the business operating model will impact existing procedures. You’ll provide recommendations and your expertise to a bank-wide stakeholder network, and you’ll be acting as an internal consultant to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience of regulatory frameworks and specialist systems. With strong communication skills, you’ll be able to build robust working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Good knowledge of process management and products
- An understanding of technology governance
- An understanding of business analysis tools and methodologies
- The ability to develop business and technical architectures
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Expertise in regulatory, system, process, product and customer proposition impacts