Join us as a Product Manager
- We’re looking for a strategic thinker who can analyse research insights, execute testing strategies and validate customer training materials
- You’ll be making sure appropriate data is collected to generate insights that will be used to design and develop our products
- This is an opportunity for you to make your mark by making sure that our products meet customer needs
What you'll do
We’re looking for a strategy led individual to support the development of the product strategy.
You’ll also be:
- Working in close proximity with Strategy lead and functional leads to shape, drive, and articulate the overall strategy for NatWest Rapid Cash
- Gathering and analysing data to build understanding of customer problems, market opportunity, yield key insights that drive product roadmaps and inform strategy.
- Making recommendations to senior stakeholders to support good decision making across the business.
- Manage the process for setting and reviewing annual and quarterly Objectives and Key Results, and ensure there is alignment between the product roadmap and wider business / bank strategy.
- Lead critical projects/ product developments based on emergent business need.
The skills you'll need
For this role, you’ll need to be a keen self-starter with a strong sense of commercial drive. Ideally, you’ll have a strategic customer focus and commercial acumen with a clear understanding of the wider issues affecting the financial services industry.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- An excellent track record of meeting objectives within deadlines and on budget
- Evidence of well developed leadership skills
- An ability to identify areas for improvement and provide feedback and coaching to the team
- An excellent understanding of key income drivers across product lines to achieve financial targets