Join us as a Production Management Analyst
- We’ll look to you to play a key role in supporting the provision of day-to-day technology based services
- You’ll be delivering production management for relevant platforms, activities and processes relating to your area of specialist knowledge, within predefined end-to-end processes
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable exposure as well as the chance to develop your skills in a collaborative and cohesive working environment
- You'll also join our 24/7 support on-call rota to cover UK hours
What you'll do
As a Production Management Analyst, you’ll be building relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in the production management within your area of technical knowledge. You’ll be acting as a point of customer contact and first or second level support using request fulfilment processes.
Additionally, you’ll be providing solutions for applications management to ensure availability for business use as per agreed service level expectations.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying areas where service and robustness could be improved, through the detailed analysis and diagnosis of re-occurring platform and service incidents
- Participating in the on-going evaluation and analysis of current capacity to provide required performance
- Helping to develop colleagues by sharing experiences, expertise and specialist knowledge
- Supporting the delivery of application management and application support
- Supporting the application of controls and constantly reviewing, primarily against SOX controls to ensure full compliance to all policies and regulatory obligations
The skills you'll need
To make an impact in this role, you'll need at least three years' experience in Informatica, Oracle Database Management, SQL or PI SQL and Unix. We’re looking for someone with technical knowledge and experience in platform, technology, products and domains. You’ll also need knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment.
Knowledge in CA7 Scheduler, Autosys and Teradata would be useful.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of operational principles
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- Must have (3+ years) experience on informatica, oracle (database management), SQL Unix