Join us as a Production Management Analyst
- We’ll look to you to play a key role in supporting the provision of day-to-day technology based services
- You’ll be delivering production management for relevant platforms, activities and processes relating to your area of specialist knowledge, within predefined end-to-end processes
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable exposure as well as the chance to develop your skills in a collaborative and cohesive working environment
What you'll do
As a Production Management Analyst, you’ll be communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders involved in the production management within your area of technical knowledge. You’ll be acting as a point of customer contact and first or second level support using request fulfilment processes.
Additionally, you’ll be providing solutions for applications management to ensure availability for business use as per agreed service level expectations.
You’ll also be:
- Addressing performance, development, deployment, Governance and maintenance issues
- Identifying areas where service and robustness could be improved, through the detailed analysis and diagnosis of re-occurring platform and service incidents
- Participating in the on-going evaluation and analysis of current capacity to provide required performance
- Helping to develop colleagues by sharing experiences, expertise and specialist knowledge
- Supporting the delivery of application management and application support
- Supporting the application of controls and constantly reviewing, primarily against SOX controls to ensure full compliance to all policies and regulatory obligations
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with technical knowledge and experience, including platform, technology, products and domains. You’ll additionally need knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment.
You’ll also demonstrate:
Hands on experience in production Support, Governance and Testing, and exposure to Development and Software Engineering background in any programming languages
Experience with all phases of SDLC including analysis, development, testing and support
Knowledge and experience of operational principles
Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
The ability to prioritise and multitask
A keen eye for detail