Join us as a Production Management Manager
- We'll look to you to lead the production management for your domain to ensure availability for business use as per agreed expectations based on business resilience, continuity requirements and customer expectations
- You'll support the team’s activities to make sure that the platform’s integrity is maintained in line with the platform and technical roadmap releases, while also managing demand from discretionary and mandatory change requests
- It’s an opportunity to make a real impact and be pivotal in the success of our business, while benefiting from great variety and stakeholder exposure
- We're offering this role at vice president level
What you'll do
As a Production Management Manager, you’ll contribute to the delivery of a robust production management, infrastructure and application support service for relevant platforms, activities and processes across your domain. You'll also manage in-bound work requests and ensure both efficient and effective prioritisation and scheduling of work across the domain, using transparency and fast feedback loops to identify scheduling problems or other issues.
Along with managing relationships with platform, domain and relevant cross-domain stakeholders, you'll consistently be looking for potential improvements of existing processes and procedures across production management disciplines. As such, you'll establish an environment of continual learning and feedback.
You'll also be:
- Working with leads, managements and others to define and execute the domain's future state vision
- Identifying and capturing risks and issues relevant to the production environment, engaging and coordinating with other leads to identify potential solutions and enable resolution
- Making sure that applications and infrastructure are fully compliant to mandated standards by adhering to processes and security compliance
- Ensuring resilient and robust applications and infrastructure recovery plans to meet the business recovery requirements
- Making sure that controls are applied and constantly reviewed, primarily against SOX, to ensure full compliance to all policies and regulatory obligations
The skills you'll need
Your technical knowledge and experience will cover platforms, technology, products and domains, and you'll have experience of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment. You'll also bring strong IT production management skills, including incident, change and problem management. Ideally, you'll have an ITIL certification.
In addition, you'll need functional knowledge of treasury processes, along with strong technical exposure to Windows Server, Linux, Microsoft SQL Server database, Oracle Database, SQL and PL/SQL. You'll also need knowledge of batch scheduling tools such as AutoSys, Java and PowerShell, paired with experience of supporting ETLs, Agile, DevOps tools, Active Directory, Jira, ServiceNow, RPA UiPath, Tableau or similar reporting tools.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of MSSQL, oracle, windows servers, Linux, Unix, SQL, PLSQL, treasury support and investment banking domain
- Knowledge of production support skills
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- A solid background working in an Agile or DevOps environment with continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills and attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach