PA Consulting – Professional Services Team
- Are you driven by a desire to make a difference?
- Are you comfortable engaging with and becoming a trusted adviser to clients from all levels of seniority?
- Would you be keen to work collaboratively with diverse teams of experts and draw on your own experiences to develop and publicize insight that could shape thinking across a sector?
- Is being able to shape your own career pathway and support the development of others through leading teams important to you?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems using logic, creativity, analytics and interpersonal skills to find appropriate solutions?
Isn’t it time you joined us?
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for team members with great interpersonal skills, who love working with others to deliver great outcomes for our clients. We value a diverse professional background, but we expect you to have a successful track record, be appropriately qualified (probably with a degree or equivalent professional qualifications), be an experienced specialist in one of our core capabilities or have the demonstrable aptitude to learn quickly. Our opportunities are at all grades, your entry level will depend on your experience and range of skills. If you have some of the following skills and experience, we can offer the opportunity to make the most of them and to develop in other areas to build your career.
- You’ll most likely have P3M experience, ideally in major procurements, infrastructure or technology programmes. You’ll be committed to managing projects successfully and will probably have some of the AXELOS™ qualifications (eg PRINCE2, MSP, MoP), maybe you’ll have certifications in Agile, and you may have APM qualifications (eg ChPP, PPQ, PMQ) or be working towards these.
- You’ll have been able to put your project management experience to good use and may have used Project Controls tools such as Primavera or MS Project on a regular basis.
- You’ll understand the importance of developing effective business cases to convince senior management of the return on investment.
- You can balance your analytical abilities with stellar communication skills; you will be comfortable with taking data and turning it into digestible information.
- You may have experience of contracting and procurement, logistics and supply chain management, and have the supporting qualifications (eg MCIPS)
- To better understand our clients, a background within one of our key sectors would be helpful
Some of our clients require Security Clearance and it would be helpful if you already had this in place
PST benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 clients, we will offer you fascinating work, unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to realise your potential. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a successful and rewarding career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
* Please note you must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the EU/UK region* We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.