Programme and Framework Manager - Operational Technology
Salary & Benefits: £55,000 - £63,000 dependent on experience, a company car lease/allowance scheme, annual incentive related bonus (up to 10% of annual salary), private health care, attractive pension scheme (Up to 10% company contribution), life assurance cover of 4 times pensionable salary and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a wellness day. We also offer a fantastic flexible benefits package, where you can choose from benefits such as health cash plan scheme, critical illness insurance, dental insurance, life assurance flex and partner cover. Colleagues also have access to a retail savings scheme, online GP service, cycle to work scheme, gym membership discounts and many more!
Location: Bradford, Buttershaw. BD6 2SZ / Hybrid Working (Average of 1 office day a week - Bradford)
Work type: Permanent. 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
We have an exciting opportunity for an OT Programme and Framework Manager to join the Operational Technology (OT) team at Yorkshire Water and be a part of helping Yorkshire Water to provide the best service to our customers. Could this be you?
What we do:
Everyone has an idea of what a water company does. Here in Yorkshire, we make sure that over 5.4 million people living in the region and the millions of people who visit our region each year, can rely on our services, and have clean and safe drinking water on tap and that their wastewater is taken away. But for us, it's so much more than this.
We look after communities, protect the environment, and plan to look after Yorkshire's water, today, tomorrow 24/7, 365 days a year. We provide essential water and wastewater services to every corner of the Yorkshire region, and play a key role in the region's health, wellbeing, and prosperity.
New environmental legislation, unprecedented levels of investment and changing expectations from customers means that this is an exciting time to discover opportunities within the water industry. Operational technology plays a key role in how we plan to use technology to meet the changing expectations of customers and regulators.
As our OT Programme and Framework Manager you will be responsible for the management, control and delivery of OT's capital programme, other associated capital projects and OT's framework delivery partners.
You will report to the Manager of Operational Technology and will be accountable for the following in the course of your duty:
- The OT capital project portfolio, project managers, project support and its associated governance and administration requirements.
- OT Capital budget, financial planning and the management of in year spend.
- OT Opex spend and the OT team's capital recharges
- The prioritisation, management & allocation of OT capital works.
- The management of OT's Framework partners including the requirement for its establishment, the procurement and tender of new partners, framework usage by OT and other business units, gaining the most value from partners and managing their ongoing suitability and effectiveness.
- Customer handover, SLA & customer training post-delivery of a capital project.
Where you fit in:
As our OT Programme Delivery & Framework Manager you will:
- Actively understand the needs of the business and build effective internal relationships.
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the business objectives and translate these into OT requirements.
- Manage a team to ensure a controlled delivery programme of work to meet the AMPs capital delivery targets.
- Manage the capital project portfolio, project managers, capital spend and its associated governance and administration requirements, including financial planning and the management of in year spend.
- Ensure sufficient supplier and vendor management and frameworks are in place to meet business demand and that work activity is within the regulatory framework of the business.
- Lead attendance at project governance gateways such as Board Investment Committee.
- Work with procurement and lead on relevant OT tenders.
- Contribute to the senior leadership team in OT.
What skills & qualifications you will need to have:
- Appropriate experience in managing large scale programme management.
- Appropriate qualifications in programme / project management such as Prince 2 or APMP.
- Experience of managing a multi £m budget
- Ability to understand business strategies and objectives and translate them into OT requirements.
- Ability to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to develop and work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong organisation and personal management skills with the ability to lead and influence.
You will also benefit from having:
- Broad understanding of OT technologies and systems.
- Experience of strategic thinking or influencing a strategic direction.
We embrace a flexible working model, where our hybrid setup typically requires an average of 1 day in the office per week. This could be slightly more when collaborative efforts, training or meeting deadlines demand it. For those who prefer to work on-site, our office is open Monday-Friday during working hours.
If you're experienced in programme delivery and want to help us deliver exceptional service for our customers whilst protecting the environment, then apply today to find out what a career with Yorkshire Water can offer for you.
We are proud to serve the Yorkshire region and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities we serve. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds to apply.
If successful for the role, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks that will include a Basic Disclosure Check, carried out through a Third Party Company, prior to commencing employment. Depending on the role, you may also be required to go through the security vetting process for either a Counter Terrorist Check or Security Check clearance.
Kelda Group reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
Please, No agencies.