We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chubb continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Chubb employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Chubb now has an opportunity for a Project & Commissioning Engineer in Manchester, for work across the UK. The main goal of this role is the ability to install and commission security solutions complete with head end commissioning within budget and timescale whilst complying with contract specifications and established standards
What will I be doing as a Project & Commissioning Engineer?
- To control and manage install and commissioning process in line with allocated timescales and budgets focusing on project milestones
- To maintain project records and perform the works in accordance with company procedures
- To work within a team to achieve the project and divisional goals
- Ability to wire and commission CCTV, Intruder, Access Control, Perimeter Detection Systems as a minimum.
- Instruct and coordinate subcontractors both in design and construction to meet project milestones
- To produce and maintain project records and perform the works in accordance with company procedures
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous installation/ commissioning /contracting experience within Electronic Security Services
- Substantiated experience within the industry.
- Relevant technical experience with particular emphasis on varied and multiple technologies
- Knowledge of Electronic solutions deployed within CNI would be highly desirable
- Ability to work under pressure to project milestones
- Would be advantageous to have worked on Lenel & Genetec
- Demonstrate a Can Do attitude.
- Be comfortable working independently remote from other team members
- Be able to prioritise workload across multiple projects
- Current UK driving licence
What can we offer you?
- £28-35K with overtime
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb Systems (a Carrier company) provides sophisticated communication, security and surveillance systems for a number of Europe’s leading organisations and specialises in large infrastructure projects. Our total solution includes unique design and in-house software development capabilities, integration, delivery and accreditation of bespoke systems to these customers with specialist security requirements.